"Our greatest responsibility is to be good ancestors."

-Jonas Salk

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Nice Throbgoblin's Pieces


Easter Bunny Island ("Jobs Not Tree!") remains my all time favorite of Throbgoblin's, but this one is certainly apropos:








I'd prefer if Cantankerous Frank's expression of exasperation that appears at the end of each story could be drawn in a bit more of an understated way, sort of like a Charlie Brown sigh. I guess that's quibbling, but Frank really ought not to be surprised by this sort of thing anymore. This time, it is consistent with the storyline, though, which may be part of why I like this one. That and, well, that it's true.

Speaking of surprise, TG also has a cosmic mind-bending three-parter with a clever punchline this week called "Imagine my surprise!"

No comments: