"Our greatest responsibility is to be good ancestors."

-Jonas Salk

Monday, July 30, 2007

Radio Interview: Me

I'll be on community radio on KOOP Austin's "Shades of Green" interview program Thursday at 1 PM Central Time (91.7 FM) and, I believe, streaming at koop.org . The conversation will be about the science of climate change in general.

(That would be 18:00 UTC according to my computer.)

My intention is to make it clear that I am speaking for myself and on my own time, rather than treating this as outreach. It's far from clear that my employer wants me being the voice of their climate change outreach.

Thanks to Ken McKenzie-Grant, whom I met at a Live Earth house party, for the opportunity to vent to a new audience.

1 comment:

coby said...

Hi Michael,

How did the interview go? Any MP3's around?